What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
You will join a dynamic law firm in a green neighbourhood in Brussels! As a Management Assistant, you will support several partners and manage a range of administrative tasks. Interested in this position? Then read on!
Within your duties, among others you will find the following:
- You schedule appointments and deadlines and manage one or more mailboxes.
- You create new files.
- You take care of the layout of documents.
- You support lawyers in compiling and following up court files
- You coordinate the planning of the meeting rooms
- Organising conference calls
- You also do the necessary when lawyers have to travel
Do you recognise yourself in the following profile? Then this could be a good match!
You are trilingual in Dutch, French and English and you are proactif! The MS Office package holds no secrets for you and working accurately is in your blood.
What's in it for you?
- A full-time challenge (38 hours) with fixed working hours.
- 20 legal leave days, complemented by 3 extralegal leave days.
- A competitive salary that is fully in line with your experience!
- A full package of fringe benefits including meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and group insurance.
- Sector: Lawyer / Notary
Your future employer is a renowned law firm in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre. Your working environment is surrounded by greenery and very well served by public transport: you have a tram stop right in front of the door
Interested? Be sure to send us your CV and mention reference number 1786994.