What skills and qualities do you have? And, more importantly, what do you wish for in a job? We’ll give you a call to get to know each other better.
If you are seeking a fresh challenge in a rapidly expanding business environment, consider this exciting opportunity. Our client is a global leader in the aviation services sector. As part of our growth strategy, they are currently upgrading its ERP system and simultaneously streamlining processes, standardizing, and centralizing key functions in the headquarters
As a Contract Management Administrator you report to the Business Performance & Strategy Director. We are looking for a detailed and analytical person who can keep our Rental Contract database up to date and can provide administrative support for the entire life-cycle of the rental agreements. For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated colleague who loves a fast-paced environment, international contacts and has a talent in organising and administration.
A snapshot of what you will be doing here:
Rental Contract Management:
- Maintain the contract management database.
- Ensure proper upload of all rental/maintenance agreements.
- Collaborate closely with local teams to ensure the documents on the corporate records database are complete and up-to-date.
Rental Agreements in ERP:
- Ensure correct interpretation of rental agreements in ERP systems (ELC and SAP).
- Validate rental orders in the back-office systems.
- Follow up on the entire life cycle of the rental agreements.
- Report on rental contract information.
- Verify that contracts align with the internal procedures.
- Participate in the creation of contract summaries.
- Ensure relevant documentation accompanies contracts and maintain digital copies.
- Obtain contract-related information from relevant parties.
- Coordinate contract templates.
- Collaborate closely with and give support to the Group shared services for invoicing of special Rental Contracts.
- Follow up of outgoing invoices to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Share rental invoicing matters with the commercial team and work on improvement.
Support and Training:
- Support ELC and SAP users of local entities by offering training and resolving issues.
- Follow up the development and implementation of the contract management system in the local entities.
- Assist the Commercial team with ad hoc requests regarding rental agreements.
The ideal candidate we are looking for:
- You hold a bachelor of science in Business Administration, office management of equivalent with strong organizational background (3-5 years).
- You have an appetite for administration and enjoys keeping records clean and reconciled.
- You are able to handle complex data and information and has an eye for details.
- You focus on what is important and prioritize actions.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- A proficiency in English at level C1 (oral and written)- and able to liaise with entities across the globe
- A good knowledge of Dutch of french is a plus
- You have a good computer skills: proficient in the use of MS Office and Excel (intermediate +)
- You have an effective, proactive and creative.
- Knowledge of SAP or ELC is a plus.
- Next to 29 days of holiday, we offer:
- A top international team with an HQ in Belgium.
- We live by our company values.
- A company with short decision lines where our employees are central to the success of the company.
- It's all about fun and passion!
- Fun team activities - We also enjoy drinks on Thursdays!
- An environment where you can develop and grow.
- Sector: Transportation
Our client is a global leader in the aviation services sector. As part of our growth strategy, they are currently upgrading its ERP system and simultaneously streamlining processes, standardizing, and centralizing key functions in the headquarters