- You support general business operations by providing various administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines in the Administrative Services Function.
- Provides general administrative support and undertakes the more complex clerical operations within the department. Typically requires considerable clerical experience, comprehensive knowledge of department procedures, and a good understanding of how operations of the department relate to others.
- Collects, assembles, and summarizes statistics and information from identified sources as directed.
- May assist with charts, graphs and tables used for presentations or reports.
- Composes routine letters and memoranda and answers routine correspondence.
- Maintains schedules and administers systems or arrangements for activities such as purchase, receipt, dispatch, and delivery of goods and/or services.
- Handles more difficult aspects of and/or troubleshoots work performed by less senior clerks.
- Deals with external sources such as customers and suppliers in order to resolve non-routine queries and problems.
- Produces regular and/or ad hoc analyses of information relating to work processed.
- May coordinate work of others; may assign work to others and oversees the quality of routine work. May assist in selection of potential new recruits.
- You have around two to five years of experience in a similar role.
- You are proficient in English, and have a good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- You describe yourself as a dynamic, flexible multitasker.
- A fulltime mission, working 35.5h per week.
- 3-4 days of home office possible.
- You will joing a great team of assistants.
- Great salary and perks like meal vouchers, insurances,...
- A long term temporary mission of 1 year.
- Secteur: Services
Our partner is a global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure Services based in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas.
They are situated in Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.