Our mission is to continuously improve our IT systems and services, support the business and strive to create and innovate with technology.
As a natural people-person you play an important part of our IT operations team. You are responsible for prioritising and assisting in our day to day IT requests and issues, managing our IT assets and supporting implementation of projects with the team.
You report directly to the Local IT Manager and are able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, high-performing, service-orientated environment. You apply and interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enrich the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture.
- Providing on-site technology support in both client and office environments, over a variety of platforms and devices (e.g. PC, Mac, iOS etc.)
- Troubleshooting and logging any technical issues received via phone call or ticket in the IT Service Management tool Service Now
- Operate video conference and telecommunications systems and support key users if required
- Assist in preparing and deploying laptops for staff, including all required user profile configuration and data migration
- Assist with hardware asset tracking and inventory management
Key strengths and attributes needed to succeed in the role;
- Excellent oral and written English, clear communication and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Focus on excellent customer service and the needs of the BCG user community through clear and precise communication (written and verbal), time-management and collaboration skills
- Self-starting attitude and resourcefulness to identify, analyse and solve problems that may arise
- Professionalism to be able to respect all BCG information as personal and confidential
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment displaying consideration and respect for others
- Able to exercise sound judgment and initiative while demonstrating competence and character that inspires trust
- Appetite for continuous learning to further IT knowledge and career development
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines while displaying tact and patience in stressful situations
- Ability to follow established procedures/standards
- Ability to diagnose problems and provide solutions and/or escalate to the appropriate expertise area
- Windows 10, Microsoft Office support knowledge or experience
- A student contract.
- Juni and/or July and/or August; depending on your availabilities.
- Well paid.
- The chance to gain experience at a global consultancy firm.
- Secteur: Services
Global consultancy firm situated in Brussels, easily accessible per public transport.