Quelles sont vos compétences et qualités, et, plus important encore, qu'attendez-vous de votre nouvel emploi ? Nous planifions ensuite un entretien téléphonique pour faire plus ample connaissance.
The ideal candidate will have the following duties:
- Coordinates work in the Office of the General Secretary, including scheduling, oversight of correspondence, travel booking, and coordinating the work of support staff.
- Designs and manages relevant processes and quality control systems for administrative workflow, taking advantage of technology to simplify and create efficiency.
- Oversees the preparation of reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software, and ensures all documents meet quality standards.
- Contributes to the production and distribution of material for EI’s governing meetings.
- Stores electronic documents according to the protocols of the document storage system.
- Answers phone calls and emails and directs to the appropriate parties.
- Maintains documentation and electronic files and databases in accordance with established protocols.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar capacity.
- Extensive experience using various computer programs such as Windows, Microsoft Office 365 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint), and Adobe.
- Previous professional experience working in an association, trade union, or not for profit is an asset.
- Fluency in English and French, knowledge and proficiency with Spanish or other EI languages a plus
- Strong organizational, administrative, and clerical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, meet tight deadlines and handle changing agendas.
- Ability to work independently in consultation with the General Secretary and other members of the management team while exhibiting a high degree of initiative and judgment.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment.
This is a Full-time position.
Normal office hours apply from Monday to Friday, though some flexibility is desirable in recognition of the international nature of the organization.
Office is located in Brussels 1000.
- Secteur: Autres
The company is the world’s largest Global Union Federation. Through their 383 member organisations, they represent more than 32.5 million teachers and education support personnel in 178 countries and territories in a shared mission to achieve quality education for all.
As a global organization, they are committed to diversity and inclusion, and encourage candidates with diverse experiences and backgrounds to apply.