Quelles sont vos compétences et qualités, et, plus important encore, qu'attendez-vous de votre nouvel emploi ? Nous planifions ensuite un entretien téléphonique pour faire plus ample connaissance.
- You will be the main point of contact for our customers, responding to their requests and concerns via phone, email or chat.
- You will carry out various administrative tasks (telephone, email, claim orders, updating files, etc.)
- You will use your language skills to ensure effective communication and resolution of customer issues.
- You will identify, analyze the client's specific needs and issues in order to take the necessary initiatives to respond adequately and correctly;
- You will build lasting relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- You will collaborate with members of a dynamic team to share knowledge and best sales and communication practices
- You have a High school degree in the economic sector or an experience of at least 1 year
- German is your first language (very important written skills);
- You speak 1 of these 3 languages fluently: Dutch, French or English;
- You stand out for your easy communication and strong commercial sense;
- A prior customer service experience is a plus but not mandatory;
- You like to multitask, prioritize and manage your time effectively;
- You have a positive attitude and you are a team player;
- You are organized, punctual, serious and respectful;
- You adapt quickly to new technical developments;
- You are dynamic, resistant to stress and demonstrate a logical mind;
An international, dynamic and inclusive environment located in the center of Brussels.
A dynamic, open and collaborative corporate culture
Our client offers a temporary contract with a permanent contract.
- Secteur: Banques
Located in Brussels, this international company is expert in customer relations, dedicated to helping brands nurture their most valuable asset: their customers. With a multicultural team of 1,500 professionals across 10 global beautiful offices, including New York, London, Paris, and more, they take pride in delivering exceptional customer service