Over welke vaardigheden en kwaliteiten beschik je? En belangrijker nog: wat verwacht je van een job? Tijdens een telefonisch gesprek leren we elkaar beter kennen.
As a Social Content & Communication Officer you will play a key role in the visibility of the compnay's values and mission.
- You will support the development and lead the implementation of the Content & Communication strategy for all social related topics aligned with the company's goals specifically in human rights department.
- You will update the content planning for all social topics and ensure timely production and delivery.
- You will develop social campaigns in collaboration with the respective project coordinator and developer.
- You will translate complex content into storytelling and engaging content, adapt to each audience and channel.
- You will create and ensure timely delivery of content for the fortnightly members’ newsletter and work with the Digital Marketing Expert to monitor success and suggest improvements.
- You will support the organisation with basic design requests.
- You will work in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Environmental department, internal stakeholders at a global and local level.
- You will monitor competition and new trends arising in marketing communication.
You have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
You have a native or near-native level of English (written and spoken).
You have very strong copywriting skills and are able to present complex information clearly.
You have experience with current CMS, marketing automation and CRM tools (Drupal, WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Marketo Engage or other)
You have an interest in social and human rights topics.
You are a fast learner with a proactive and pragmatic approach, willing and able to take ownership and make a contribution.
You enjoy working in a team and collaborating with internal and external partners.
You have organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
This is a permanent function withinh a highly international company.
The salary will match the experience of the candidates and the company offers 100% of reimbursement of Public Transport, Meal Vouchers of 8 euro/ worked day and if working from home.
The office is located in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
- Sector: Andere
Our client is the leading global business association for open and sustainable trade, they bring together over 2,400 retailers, importers, brands and associations from more than 40 countries. Their membership contains organizations of all sizes and all sectors.