Over welke vaardigheden en kwaliteiten beschik je? En belangrijker nog: wat verwacht je van een job? Tijdens een telefonisch gesprek leren we elkaar beter kennen.
Purpose of the role
- Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the personal assistant is responsible for organising all his activities and provides key administrative and logistical support.
- As part of your role, you will manage a complex calendar of professional meetings, conferences, personal appointments, and travel.
- You will handle daily correspondence and draft business letters.
- You will also ensure the preparation of all internal and external meetings and events for the Executive Director, both in form and content and take care of minute-taking when required.
- For both internal and external meetings and events, you will research and gather background materials and information, prepare documents and presentations.
- You will organise statutory and high-level meetings.
- You will organise travel and bookings; manage all aspects of travel, logistics and expense reports.
- When needed, you will provide support with events.
- You will coordinate between the Executive Director and the team.
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience after obtaining a bachelor degree;
- Fluency in written and spoken French & English;
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, repor writing and presentations;
- Strong personal and excellent organisational skills;
- A high degree of computer literacy - fully conversant with MS Office;
- Strong time-management and multitasking abilities;
- Positive mindset, professional attitude, solution oriented, and able to remain calm under pressure and keep to tight deadlines;
- Team player, able to build good working relationships with colleagues;
- A flexible and proactive attitude to work.
- A permanent and full-time CDI
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- A very competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to work in a quality-oriented and intellectually stimulating environment in very nice and premium located offices
- Sector: Transport
The role of this organisation is to represent the interests of its members on the EU policy-maing scene.