Over welke vaardigheden en kwaliteiten beschik je? En belangrijker nog: wat verwacht je van een job? Tijdens een telefonisch gesprek leren we elkaar beter kennen.
As a Senior eCommerce Operations Specialist, you will own the backend fulfillment (warehousing and logistics) for the company, with the goal of delivering a flawless consumer experience when it comes to B2C delivery in all countries.
- Plan resources for 2 DC’s monthly, ensuring accurate scheduling.
- Manage annual budgets and partnerships, focusing on fulfillment and sustainability.
- Forecast and oversee warehousing Opex.
- Coordinate transportation across 15+ local carriers for standard delivery.
- Conduct business analytics, market research, and collaborate with various teams.
- Lead daily management and critical incidents with prompt escalation and action plans.
- Contribute to diverse projects like tech implementation and market distribution.
- You have 5-7 years of relevant experience in supply chain or operations.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or similar field.
- You have proficiency in SAP ERP and JIRA agile project management.
- You have familiarity with testing, OMS, WMS, TMS, Excel, and complex data sets.
- You have the ability to collaborate across functions, manage stakeholders, and make data-driven decisions.
- You have strong understanding of online commerce and stakeholder management.
Our client will offer you a great work experience in an international, energetic and dynamic environment.
You'll be offered a temporary contract with possibility of extension.
This is a great opportunity to work for the world’s number one denim brand in bright and modern offices located in Diegem, Brussels.
- Sector: Textiel
Our client is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in the clothing industry.