Over welke vaardigheden en kwaliteiten beschik je? En belangrijker nog: wat verwacht je van een job? Tijdens een telefonisch gesprek leren we elkaar beter kennen.
As an Admin & Database Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring supporter data is imported into database in a timely and accurate manner.
Key responsibilities are:
- Provide administrative support to database users
- Run regular imports of supporter data
- Monitor the quality of data entry across the departments in order to clean data, identify the cause of errors and provide extra support to colleagues where appropriate.
- Manage duplicate records - identify and merge duplicate records to ensure accurate member records and overall data integrity.
- Perform data entry - Input data to keep records up to date such as contact preferences, address changes and returned mail.
- Provide guidance and quality control on data entry standards across the departments.
- Maintain accurate process guides
- Provide all around administrative support
- You have previous experience in a similar role.
- You are highly fluent in (written and spoken) in English and you speak an additional EU language.
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- You are reliable and hard-working.
- You are flexible and have the ability to produce results on time.
- You are able to work with figures and data.
- You have highly developed social and communication skills.
- You are self-starter capable of judging when and how to take initiatives.
- You have strong IT skills (Windows, Word, Excel, Access, Internet).
- You are a real team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international Trade Association and work in a truly international work environment.
The offices are located in the heart of the European district.
This position is intended to be temporary, it will start with an initial interim period but there is the possibility of extension.
- Sector: Andere
Our client is an International Trade Association located in the heart of the European quarter. Providing services to over 400 members across Europe.