Over welke vaardigheden en kwaliteiten beschik je? En belangrijker nog: wat verwacht je van een job? Tijdens een telefonisch gesprek leren we elkaar beter kennen.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Crafting & executing a communication strategy to promote the work and achievements of the Data & Analytics Center of Expertise to both internal and external stakeholders across the organization. This may include creating messaging, content, and promotional material to support the promotion of the center's work. Organize communication events with Business Functions, set agenda and lead the meetings.
- Creating content and materials: create a variety of materials, including presentations, reports, articles, case studies, and the ability to use data visualization tools, such as charts, graphs, and infographics. Collect testimonials, pictures, videos from our internal customers and create publications in the company channels.
- Work closely with Data Department to identify key insights from data and transform them into compelling narratives that convey the significance of the data in a manner that can be easily understood by a non-technical audience.
- Managing communication channels and collaborating with the intrnal communication department : Manage various communcation channels, such as newsletters, social media accounts, and intranet sites (eg. Sharepoint), to ensure that the Data center's achievement and activities are communicated effectively to relevant audiences.
- Supporting change management efforts: support changemanagement efforts related to the adoption of new data and analytics technologies or processes. This may include developing communication plans and materials to help stakeholders understand the benefits and implication of the changes.
- Monitor and measure the impact of the Data center's communication efforts, using analytics and other tools to assess the effectiveness of various communication channels, messaging, and content. Make adjustments to communication strategies or tactics based on feedback and data analysis. Also gather feedback and answer queries from employees or other stakeholders about the data & analytics information provided to them.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, jounralism, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a communication or marketing role, preferably in a data and analytics-focused organization.
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to create content for a variety of medium and audiences.
- Experience with digital communication channels, including social media, email marketing, website content management and web UI/UX.
- Familiarity with Microsoft O365 tools: Teams, Sharepoint,etc. Video/editing is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Knowledge of communication metrics en Experience analyzing data to improve communication strategies.
- A full time position
- Location : Evere
- Sector: Auto